About Zofla Natural and Pure Rose Water / Gulab Jal:
In the days when all rose water is not created equal and some varieties in the market have never been near a rose petal, trust Zofla Natural and Pure Rose Water to hydrate and tone your skin. It is extracted using the ancient technique of steam distillation. Fresh Kannauj roses are packed into a still, steam rises through the petals, their cells burst open, releasing plant compounds. When the steam is cooled and turns back into liquid, this water is enriched with these compounds, which include the particles of rose oil. The only ingredients are handpicked Kannauj roses and water that leave the skin refreshed at any time of the day.
Key Features of Zofla Natural and Pure Rose Water / Gulab Jal:
• Pure Rose Water – No chemicals, preservatives, or artificial fragrances. Comes in a spray bottle.
• The Culture of Beauty – Our story began in 1910 in Kannauj, India’s perfume capital.
• Ayurvedic Eye Care – Zofla Natural Rose Water can soothe irritated and inflammatory eyes.
• Suitable for All Skin Types – Use Rose Water before serums and moisturizers to unclog pores.
• Steam Distilled – We use copper pots to extract rose water using an ancient steam distillation technique.
FREE from alcohol, artificial fragrances & colors, phthalates, parabens, and other chemical nasties. Not tested on animals. Vegan & cruelty-free.
Ingredients of Zofla Natural and Pure Rose Water / Gulab Jal:
Kannauj Rose Petals, Water
Direction to use Zofla Natural and Pure Rose Water / Gulab Jal:
Spray on face and body for a refreshing sensation. Reapply as desired!
Zofla Natural Rose Water may contain some natural ‘sediment’ making it appear cloudy. This is made up of natural waxes/essential oil compounds that settle out of the distillate water and occurs after fine filtration. It does not indicate any deterioration in quality.
The Grasse of the East, Kannauj is where India’s most famous perfumes are born. From ancient times to the present day, it has been a hub for scents and exquisite oils in all forms – from traditional attars to innovative modern blends made with rare ingredients like Sandalwood oil and Rose Oil.
See all our Zofla Toners